Friday, February 17, 2012

Cherish.

I absolutely love taking photographs. I love capturing memories. And I love creating memories. Just like the say 'a photo can speak a million words', well that's how I remember memories. And mainly why I'm not in many photos, I kind of forget to be in the picture.

I borrowed my sisters wonderful Nikon camera the other day to capture memories. It was either that or my iPhone to capture the memories. Although my phone takes wonderful photos, and I can use Instragram, I absolutely love my sisters camera. If it ever goes missing, I'll most likely be the first suspect. Anyone who wants to buy me one, feel free! :)

In Kelle Hampton's video trailer of her upcoming book Bloom, she quoted the following from Mary Oliver:

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?"

So here I am capturing the memories and cherishing my life. I'm happy to share it with you! 

Enjoy! 

This is the first ever book I memorized of the girls. Brings back memories. 

The tiny bows, the perfect accessory to any outfit. 

I cherish Hannah's little back pack that always comes home
with the art work she created at pre-school.


This makes my heart melt. That onesis, was the very first thing with 'Auntie' on it I bought for Hannah.
Soon enough Natalie was here and she wore it too! 

This simply bracelet. It reads 'Buddy Walk' So simply yet to me it says a thousand words.

More to come, once I steal my sisters camera to take pictures :)

Stay tuned! 




No comments:

Post a Comment