Sunday, February 5, 2012

Phone Dump!

I recently plugged my iPhone into my laptop and discovered, with over one hundred pictures on my phone I hadn't backed them up to my laptop. Boy would I be devastated if I lost almost all the pictures on my phone.

I recently started following Kelle Hampton's blog: Enjoying the Small Things! Kelle is amazing! A new found role model of mine! On her blog she does 'Friday Phone Dump' where she shows her followers all her photos from her phone from the week.

So here I am, dumping my phone!

Hannah's first day of preschool! 

I took her out one night for ice cream! 


Oktober-fest





We took a picture of Hannah when she was little saying soon enough she'd be eating spaghetti. Soon enough Natalie will be eating spaghetti! 

One of the few pics I have of my girls <3 

Princess Fairy


Buddy Walk Dinner 


At the beach! 


Halloween costumes at school! 

Hannah loves to read! 

Handing out Halloween candy! 

They adore each other. 



Hannah' daddy used to play on this swing set 

Hannah goes to college with Auntie Kell 

Orlando Airport 

Kayla aka Mary Poppins in training! 



Cinderella! 


One of my favorites! 




LOVE

Another one of Hannah's visits to college, walking with Joe. She's a flirt. 

My little reindeer 

Visiting Aunt Susie

And Mommom Marna and Poppop Herb 

Swinging again! 

Another one of my favs! 

Another favorite 

Woke up like this one day! 

She can sit up now! 

Cutest mouse ever! 

Bows! 

Tutu's :)

Hannah's party outfit! 


Kyle and me! 

Favorite! 

Rare occasion! 

Love Natalie's face! 

Taking Auntie Kell to school! 

If you're happy and you know it! 

They're great grand mother! 

Hannah's piggys! 

In love with Instagram! 

First Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment