Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our exciting life...

My opinion: if you have kids in your life, your life is automatically more fun. I know, there's people that would disagree, but hey that's how this world is. Take a look through my phone, Hannah does just about all the time, it makes me happy. Nothing in this world makes me happier than those girls. And I can only imagine what it will be like when it's my own children that fill my phone with happiness. 

I've recently become a bit of well I'll go ahead and say it, addicted, obsessed and all that jazz with Instagram. I have so much phone and I find myself using the same 'effects'. So I apologize in advance from some of the pictures looking the same. 

But here we go, phone dump time. 

Natalie was recently in the hospital as most of you know.
This was a picture from when made my first trip up there! 

We played hide and go seek! 

And than just some quality time babbling. 

Coming to hang out with Auntie Kell

Another precious photo of the girls together! 

Baking and baking, lots of cupcakes and brownies for the bake sale! 

Okay, and maybe we did some licking of the bowl too! 

:)

Before,

and after instagram!
*At cali tort! 

Hannah's perfect little toesies

The queen! 

And the queen and I. 


A cute litte watch on some chubby hands! 

Our cousin Kyle turned 21 yesterday! :")


Natalie celebrating Kyle's birthday! 

Pancake monster! 

I love the beauty of her eyes I captured! 

Can you believe this was right after she got sick. Still lookin' good :)

Auntie Kell brought me a present! 

Thanks instagram! 

And old picture from the Buddy Walk in October. Was practicing my instagram skills! 

Practicing again! 

We sent this to daddy! He said yes of course! 

No, no worries, it's not a boo-boo. It's brownie mix from licking the spoon! 

A happy little baby! 

Reading on Valentine's Day

"No, NO PICTURE"

Okay, just one ! 

Cutest shoes ever! 

Happy Valentine's Day Friends and Family! <3 

Enjoying tasting her cards! 
I want to leave you with a quote from my role model, Kelle Hampton (Enjoying the Small Things)

"You can not control the things that happen in your life, but you can certainly control the way you spend your life."
-Kelle Hampton

No comments:

Post a Comment