Friday, August 24, 2012

Catch Up

It's the end of the summer and we've been busy! Trying to cram in as much fun as possible before school starts, insert sad face :( I feel like I haven't been around much between dinners with friends who have returned and baby/house sitting in Maryland. 

Home Sweet Home
But the day I finally was back in my own house and would sleep in my own bed, I spent the day with my mama and the girls. Let me tell you, as much as my mom might get on my nerves, I missed her a lot.

Right as I got home Sunday, my mom was already out with the girls shopping! So I joined.

They got along so well in the back! I was shocked! 
 We were hitting up Main Street in Newark for the dollar store. And I may have convinced mom to go to Klondike Kate's for lunch, I mean hey, kids eat free! We sat on the patio and Natalie made music with the table. She was so proud of herself and I think she enjoyed the vibration!

Look at the expression!! So happy!

Making music! 
 Hannah got to color YoUDee, it made her happy!

And you want to know something? Menus make for great letter recognition. She was pointing out all the H's and B's. Those are her two favorite letters! H for Hannah and B for Bear!

The Box
Uncle Gary recently bought a big, shiny red tool box. My creative self decided lets bring the box home for the girls to play with. I remember being entertained years ago with a box. Hannah enjoys coloring and stickers, so what did I do? I gave the girl stickers and markers and let her go to town! One evening the house came outside with us and Natalie was amazed. She would play hide and go seek or pretend to color.



Party 
There was a surprise birthday party for our family member Chris! It was a great time! The kids even got to go in the pool, which of course both girls absolutely love! The evening was winding down and we all sat inside the smallest area on the steps landing to talk. Natalie seems to have made a call and to who, well I'm not sure!

We're cute :)

I believe I had too much fun that Dr. Hannah needed to take my blood pressure! No worries, it was at a normal level ;)
One on One
I convinced Shawn to let me take Hannah one night for dinner and ice cream at the UD Creamery. I love my time I get with her, creating memories and all the good stuff :) 

We went to dinner at Klondike Kate's and she got to color! 

 Dessert at the Creamery! Even though she gets her own ice cream. she still insists on eating mine!

What turned into a normal game of 'hide from pops'...

Really turned into her falling asleep!

She's a bed hog I tell you...smack dab in the middle of the bed. And that night, she even hit me in the face! While sleeping of course! 

As soon as she's up she asks, "You turn on Cinrella?" How could I not with a precious question like that?" Well let me tell you how I couldn't. The power went out! Luckily Auntie Kell has awesome movies on her laptop so we watched Despicable Me!

Shawn and Natalie were at PT and Shawn had one request: WARE HER RAGGED! So I attempted. We went to the park, visited CleanPRO, and washed my car! 

We arrived at the park and got out of the car. Hannah knows she must hold a hand in the parking lot, but as soon as her foot hit that play ground side walk girl took off power walking! 

I cannot help but to laugh! 
We got home and I decided my car needed a wash and vacuum before school starts. Hannah was of course excited, I mean she would be allowed to play in the water on a hot summers day! She helped me get all the supplies, water down the car, and scrub. She's decent except does not follow directions well. I would point to a place to scrub, she would for a second, and then go rescrub a previous area! Oh well! When I got out the vacuum, she was uninterested so I gave her my phone to play with. She sat in the grass and this is what I found later...
A nice clear pic of bear! 

The side of my house! 
The grass and her foot
And me vacuuming! 
She was however interested when I was using the Windex. She would spray the paper towel and hand it to me. At one point she said, "This is so sparkly! We go clean my house, it dirty!" As I'm sure you could guess, Shawn's jaw dropped when I told her that! 


I'll End With LOVE
The love they share with each other, that sister bond, melts my heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment