Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mama's Words

Shawn posted a new entry the other night on her blog. Immediately, I read it, just like always. If you would like to read it, click here.

I'm all about memories and those 'behind the scene moments.' They've always fascinated me. Whether it's at a Disney parking hearing about things that go on or one of my personal favorites, the bonds and relationships between family and child. Shawn's post included one of these moments that I just want to share.

"Every single night I read and sing to Natalie.  And every single night when I sing “You 
Are My Sunshine”, she places her left cheek on my left cheek positioning my lips directly 
against her ear.  This was one of the moments that came full circle when listening to Erin’s 
words.  Natalie knows she can hear me better and can feel the vibration of my words from 
my face against hers.  She is such a smart little cookie!!  "

No comments:

Post a Comment