Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Our week!

 My mom watched Natalie one day, she was fussy. Her and I have a special song, even though mommy and daddy sing it as well. It consists of me repeatedly saying Ba. I learned it at school. Like when Hannah was younger, she too had a song that whenever you turned it on, she calmed down. Natalie has it too! I feel like it's a very special bond her and I have together. The way she lays in my arms, looking up at me, into my eyes, it makes me heart melt!
I had Hannah one day, I had picked her up from Lunch Bunch at pre-school. It's our new Thursday routine, and I enjoy every minute of it! She loves to color on the door with my dry erase markers and I love to just sit and stare at her.
 This was her creation. It's beautiful!
 And you see that big circle with two eyes, a nose, a smile and one ear?! She drew that! Yes my little baby drew a smiley face. Seriously, since when has she been able to do this. I've noticed lately she's getting older, she's discovering more things, putting two and two together. She gets it.
 All smiles for Auntie Kell!
 We enjoyed a lunch with Mumsie at Cracker Barrel!
 She loves it when I put the camera on my phone facing her!
 On Saturday, we went to the Lady Bug anad Bud Festival in Milford, DE. Lots of vendors, yummy food, and horse rides! I completely loved it and was getting on and circling the small area twice even if a child didn't want to go with me. I have a secret obsession with riding horses! I participated in a week summer program dealing with horses. I loved it. This brought me back to my child hood.

 Surprisingly, I don't know if Shawn was, but I was surprised she got on by herself! She loved it!
 This guy, I don't even know your name but Thank You! You were awesome! Sitting Hannah on your lap and allowing her to pet the pony!
 Even took Natalie on! It didn't really phase her. She wasn't over excited or fussy, she was content!
 Since we were so close to the beach, why not go? It was us girls, so we had a blast! We went straight to Arena's for lunch! Remember how I said Hannah's amazing me at the things she's learning...here's one! Shawn hangs her school art work on the big mirror in the living room! It's quite nice and I've come to realize she's getting better at coloring inside the lines! Just look at my girl!
She randomly walked up to this tree and hugged it. And hugged the next one and the next one and the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment