Thursday, April 12, 2012

Exciting News!

So I have some exciting news! BIG NEWS! It's about my two role models!!

Let's begin!

Yesterday my one role model, Kelle Hampton, was on The Today Show on NBC to discuss her book Bloom: Finding Beauty in the Unexpected. She did amazing! I was in class when she was scheduled to air and DI was devastated! But luckily I knew I could count on Down syndrome Daily to get the video up for me!!! Thank you so much Rick!

To see the video click this link!!!

Second, perhaps the greatest news yet! My other role model has some news to share!:

Stole this picture from Amy Kosmalski's Blog!


Yup, Kayla is going to be a big sister! Can you believe it? Another little Kayla walking this Earth! I am beyond thrilled, I balled my eyes out! Congratulations Rick and Amy, and Kayla as well!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute, Kelly! Love that you are as excited as we are! xoxo

    ReplyDelete