Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank you

I wrote out this short thank you note but it turned into a much longer one. I had originally planned to post it at the end of the video during the credits but ran into several issues. So instead, I'm making my life easier and posting it to here!

Thank you thank you thank you! I can not say it enough! Like I said it my previous blog posts, I was in awe and still am to this day! My last minute planning turned into a big extravaganza thanks to all of your support! For those of you who sent pictures I appreciate it! My movie would not have been successful if you did not send me pictures! To those of you who sent me me personalized text messages, thank you! I got tears in my eyes every time! To those of you who wrote comments and liked it, thank you! They did not go unnoticed!

I'd like to especially thank Brian Coonce. Brian went around everywhere with me, to Main Street, to different buildings, and all over campus! Brian, I can not say thank you enough! You were so helpful and weren't afraid to talk to everyone!! Thank you Brian! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment