Monday, July 16, 2012

Changes

There's lots of them happening. And to be quite frank, I don't know how I feel about it. Natalie's growing! It's a good thing, but I love the baby phase and now she's becoming a big girl! Her car seat, it no longer faces backwards, she gets to see everything that's happening!
And just look at this picture, anything different?
If you guessed all the bottles are missing, you're right! She no longer needs a bottle. You see that orange cup, it's hers. She sips out of a straw now, like a big girl.
And you see this, this here is a big girl having ice cream for lunch!

Today I realized, come July 28th, she will be a year and a half! Not 18 months, no that sounds baby like, saying a year and a half suits her big girl self better! :)

I suppose I should be very happy about all this, she's growing and exploring! But there will always be that one part of me that wants her to remain a baby.

Watch out world, Natalie's not a baby anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment