Friday, July 6, 2012

Longwood Gardens

After Canal Day was over and we got home, Shawn and I had about an hour to get beautified. The DSA (Down syndrome Association) had created an event 'Moms Night Out' and this time it was at Longwood Gardens. Only three people were going; Jenny, Katie, and Shawn. I volunteered to go and be a DD as Shawn told me this would be a 'fun' moms night out. And let me tell you, it sure was fun!

The Longwood Garden event was a spectacular Light Installations by Bruce Munro.

Our night as it began, still daylight but able to see the moon! 


Jenny trying to quickly get us to the cafe before it closes. There was a 'DO NOT CROSS' sign. We hopped it...and were denied access. Oops. 

The Italian Gardens. 
The cookie Shawn was supposed to get for Hannah. Keyword: supposed 
 And here begins the start of AMAZINGNESS!



You see those beautiful light fixtures above, they're really 1 liter soda bottles with light in it! GO GREEN 


The Moms! 

As my sister taught me, you can't use the flash and you must keep absolute still to capture the beauty. But sometimes when you move, you get beauties like this! 



My AMAZING photo of the night! 

And this one was amazing too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment