Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Challenge You

I challenge you to run a 5k.

I am for three reasons.
1. It's number 24 on my bucket list
2. It's for the Down syndrome association
3. Motivation to get fit

I originally decided to do this as just a little something for me. But it turned into something a smidge bit bigger than that! Five people have joined and so far we've raised $140! I myself still need to join! I should probably Post-It Note that! :)

I'm doing this to motivate myself. Time to get my ass in gear and get in shape. And I've heard others say that. I challenge you to use this wonderful opportunity to motivate yourself!

Join here, we can all run/walk together and motivate one another! We don't care if you bring your dog so s/he drags you or you bring the jogging stroller to push...I prefer you leave the kid at home, I might need you to push me ;)

Must go rest up, my sister and I are running in the morning, because this 5k is motivating us!



1 comment:

  1. DAMN straight!! TIme to get our asses in GEAR!!!! I am bringing the jogging stroller...because we will totally take turns pushing each other;)

    ReplyDelete