Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sweet Summertime

Oh Summer! How I love you! Since I have a special gift in my life... a majority of my family lives on the same street, summertime always meant sitting on someones front steps, talking about life, discussing memories etc.

As time has passed, it's gotten even better because now it involves Natalie and Hannah! I'm taking summer classes and three days out of the week I don't really get to see the girls. And if you know me you know two things; 1. I love being around them 2. I love capturing memories!

So since I have three days taken out of the week, I seem to be taking more and more pictures and capturing our outside memories.

I try to make memories with Hannah and I. Even though she most likely won't remember five years from now, I will. I'll remember how she likes to bring bear in his stroller, how she knows when we get to the corner of the street she needs to wait because cars are closer. I'll remember picking out my favorite flavor of a Slurpee so I can have some too. But most of all, I'll remember the smile I put on her face!

With Sweet Summertime here, we've been cutting lots of flowers and putting them in the vases! 

Sweet Summertime means our toes must look great. I decided to take Hannah to get a pedicure with me. Don't worry hers only consisted of painting, none of the other things! 

She really reminds me of pictures from my childhood...dirt finding her! 

Last year, she couldn't climb these steps. Now she goes up and down, and up and down, and back up and back down. 


Sweet Summertime and natural light means more self portraits!  
I must say, I'm really surprised she did that! Whatta copy cat! 

Again, reminding me of my childhood. Squirting Pops! 

You can't see it, but pure joy was lit up on her face. 

It's true!

Now go outside, enjoy this Sweet Summertime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment