Sunday, June 3, 2012

Treasury

It's late and when I lay here, I tend to open up iPhoto and reminisce through pictures. I love reliving memories! It's a secret joy of mine.

I was just finishing up my book and came across a line, "please bring your life charms to share with others..." It got me thinking, if that were me, what would I bring?

Well why I was reminiscing, I came across this....


This is my life charm at this point in my life. Why? It's the very first picture of me and both my girls!

I owe a special thanks to Nicole Aldridge owner of NKA Studios for this! It was taken at Natalie's newborn photo shoot. While I wish there was things I could change, perhaps Moms hand helping me hold up Hannah because lets face it, I was nervous holding that precious little newborn and juggling Hannah. I wish I was wearing my hair different and I wish you could see my necklace. But those are just wishes I've learned to let go of. They make the moment perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment